Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gas Leaks and the Workplace Redux

A few days ago, I wrote an article on the social norms of passing gas in the workplace.  Today, I would like to propose an addendum to that post.  It turns out that while I did conduct extensive research on the topic, there was an important situation that I neglected to address in my analysis.  I am of course referring to offices that have heat detection cameras.  If your office has such devices, for whatever reason, farting is strictly off limits.  There is no situation (even if you are all alone on a weekend) where dropping bombs is acceptable.  Instead of offering written logic, I will leave you with a movie that should tell you all you need to know:

epic fail photos - Inconspicuous FAIL gif
see more funny videos


-FSG

No comments:

Post a Comment