Monday, September 19, 2011

Crazy Eights

After this weekend, I must say that I'm not enthused about getting old.  I was kicking back a beer with a small group of guys, and one was on the cusp of his 91st birthday.  The group had just finished a round of golf, and they were recounting a tale from the round they'd just played for me.  Apparently, the older man announced that he had to go to the bathroom by saying, "I have to do a #8."

Now, to be clear, I know exactly what a #1 is, and I'm well versed in the ways of #2 as well.  However, beyond that, the concepts are foggy.  I won't lie, I'm a little curious about what bodily functions I'll discover as I age with respect to #3 (although I suspect, it may be a "shart"), #4, #5, and possibly #6.  However, I'm terrified beyond belief about what the Hell my body will be doing to make a #7 or a #8.  What do you think?  What could a #8 entail, and how much will it hurt?


-FSG

No comments:

Post a Comment