Saturday, September 24, 2011

Eclectic Lunch

This afternoon, I was talking to my grandpa, and in the conversation, the topic of lunch arose.  I tend to ask about food because I'm quite the renowned fatty, and food is of great imprtance to me.  Anyway, I thought that some of my meals were slightly themeless.  However, today, I learned that my meals all jive perfectly in comparison to some others'.

In response to my inquisition, my grandpa said, "I had pastrami and Swiss cheese."

I mentioned that it sounded delicious, but it turned out that was only the beginning of the meal.

He proceeded:  "...and liverwurst, herring, sour cream, and a piece of chocolate."


I must say, I'm impressed.  There's no way I would have been able to keep that mix down, and I'm pretty sure I would have enjoyed it less (if that's possible) coming back up (which it undoubtedly would have done) then going down.

What's the weirdest mix of food you've ever had?


-FSG

1 comment:

  1. Other than the herring, which is gross at all times, the meal doesn't sound bad.

    And actually sounds quite healthy.

    ReplyDelete