Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Unpleasantness Defined

This morning, I was in that state where you're not quite asleep and not quite awake, and I was a tad cold.  I don't recall doing it, so I was probably skewed a bit more towards being asleep than conscious, but I must have pulled the sheets above my head.  I've had this happen a thousand times before, but this time was different.  I immediately woke up to a very distinct sensation.  I had unwittingly and inadvertently dutch ovened myself.  Now, I'm trying to determine a set of steps to prevent doing this in the future, since I don't want to flirt with death like this again.  Here's what I've come up with:

1.  Nose Plug to fix the intake system
2.  Beano to fix the output system
3.  Mummy Bag to preserve separation of nose and arse

If you have any ideas to help me out here, I'm all ears.


-FSG

No comments:

Post a Comment