Sunday, April 10, 2011

Git-R-Done

While searching through the TV channel guide, I stumbled upon something amusing.  History Channel has had a show called "Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy" for a while now, and I finally got an opportunity to partake in the spectacle.  I think the only way to describe it would be a mix of "Dirty Jobs" and "Hillbilly Hand Fishing."

The basic premise of the show is that Larry goes around the country looking at some quintessentially American jobs, meeting with representatives, and making redneck jokes!  Right now, he is in a back yard with a pool that looks filled with (as he says) "poop water."  They are trying to remove an alligator from said poop water with a fishing pole.  I'm of course going with a small sample size of episodes (or parts of episodes), but I highly recommend giving this show a try.


-FSG            

No comments:

Post a Comment