Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a Weekend

I realize that I haven't posted in a while, but I have good reason.  Over the past four days, I've driven 1,083.7 miles in order to visit some close college friends all over the place.  Try though I might, I can't think of a better use for those miles.  I don't mean to get too sappy or over the top, but I have the best friends ever.  End of story.

In other news, I found (and purchased) quite possibly the finest t-shirt ever created.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but the atomic number of "Sp" is infinity squared.  I know that one faithful reader may argue that it should be "infinity + 3," but let's not let that detract from the unfettered awesom-eness that is the shirt design.  Anyway, tomorrow, I'll be back up with a new post.


-FSG

No comments:

Post a Comment