Monday, October 25, 2010

Million Dollar Idea

It's so simple.  I figured it out.  I was back at the trough at work eating candy corn, and I thought to myself, "What's better than corn plain?"  Completing this little call and response, I said, "Corn on the cob!"

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages...I present to you the latest and greatest MSG brainchild:
Candy Corn on the Cob!

I implore you to think of the possibilites.  You could eat it or you could harvest it and sell it at a ridiculous profit because demand will be astoundingly high!  If you dry it out, you could take it off the cob and pop it into candy pop corn (which I imagine would taste like caramel corn?).

What other suggestions do you have as to how I could market and use this miracle product?  Most creative idea wins!

-MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment