Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eternal Gratitude

Throughout our history, you have been willing to sacrifice everything to defend our freedom.  You stood up to tyranny and fought for a country of our own.  In times of war, you have risked your life to protect us and our way of life.  In times of peace, you have protected millions around the world.  You are the bravest, most selfless men and women in the world.  I have never physically met most of you, but to you all, I would like to express my eternal gratitude to you for all you have done for me.

I know we tend to get caught up in the small things.  We hyperbolize when things don't go exactly as we would like.  We complain about minutia too often.  However, we will never forget what you have done and still do for us, and we will never take for granted our freedom..  It is the most precious gift I have ever been given, and while tomorrow is Veterans' Day, I want you all to know that every day of the year, we are unendingly thankful for the gift you have bestowed upon us.

Thank you to the millions Americans who have ever served.  God Bless you all.


-MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment