Sunday, November 7, 2010

Food, Inc.

Today I watched a documentary called Food, Inc. Basically all it did was make me only want to eat organic meat, but who can afford that? I also watched Supersize Me and that made me want to go to McDonald's. I saw the McRib Sandwich is back which is amazing. Who really knows if it is meat but it sure tastes good. I also do not get the shape of it. I cannot really explain the shape in words but what stupid ass decided it was the shape of ribs? I will attach a pic and you can tell me what you think... E.S.

Doesn't this look delicious?


1 comment:

  1. Haha...I think McDonalds got those ribs from some sort of Anorexia clinic for people with deformities. From the patients... That said, throw some Dino BBQ sauce on there, and I bet it would taste pretty good.

    -MSG

    ReplyDelete