Saturday, December 11, 2010

Staying Warm

It appears that I'm going to be putting myself in a position where I might freeze into a solid block of MSG in the next few days.  I've got several precautions planned to attempt to prevent this (as it's clearly not a desirable outcome...for me).  I'll be wearing so many layers that I'll probably look like the kid in the red coat from "A Christmas Story."  That said, it's not clear to me that it will be enough to prevent a treacherous freezing whilst sitting outside in a blizzard for three hours.

I'm looking for other suggestions to stay warm.  Unfortunately, I can not build a fire where I'll be (without being arrested that is), and I can't sneak a flask in.  Please give me ideas!  For, if I end up like the guy below, it'll be on your conscience forever...FOREVER!



-MSG


3 comments:

  1. P.S. I dare you to find a clip from a lower budget film! I don't think it's possible.

    -MSG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit me on the way up, adopt a kitty, and sneak him in for warmth under your jacket. It's a win, win situation - you stay warm and a kitty gets a home. :)

    Braveheart would LOVE your apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I'd gotten your comment before it was too late...

    -MSG

    ReplyDelete